Increasing the physiological effect of massage therapy with Safe Laser
Massage has an effect on the muscles, speeds up the metabolism and the removal of decomposition products. It eliminates the feeling of fatigue, the muscle, which is rich in oxygen and nutrients, works well, its performance increases, the muscle work will be fast and persistent. It has a calming effect on the nervous system, supplying the brain with the fresh, oxygen- and nutrient-rich blood needed for mental work.
1. Before starting the massage therapy, the infrared (808 nm) laser irradiation prepares the body by relaxing the muscles and connective tissues and optimizing the blood circulation. It accelerates the oxygenation of the body.
2. It helps the massage therapist to deliver any active ingredients to the deep layers (8-10 cm) and to use an effective connective tissue solution to supplement the manual therapy and increase its effectiveness. It also stimulates the immune system and metabolic processes (lymphatic massage). Pre-treatment laser radiation improves the mitochondrial function of muscle cells, thereby promoting a more efficient supply of oxygen. In addition, laser light improves the blood supply to the muscles, increases microcirculation and nutrient supply.
3. The laser also has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. It accelerates the regeneration of neural connections, increases the strength of signals transmitted through nerve fibers, thus being effective in relieving the symptoms of nerve injuries, such as sharp pain, numbness, tingling, burning sensation. Another beneficial effect is the healing of epithelial injuries, postoperative wounds, bone fractures, ligament and muscle tears.
4. It can also be used for Swedish and special types of massage (Trigger point, Sport, Spa … etc.) for enhancement and rehabilitation purposes, for the treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal diseases, for faster healing. An important physiological effect of laser light is to reduce inflammation, heal swelling and edema (tired leg syndrome) due to traumatic injuries, and effectively alleviate acute and chronic pain. Research and a large number of case studies have shown that laser treatment significantly accelerates the healing time of sports injuries, improves the effectiveness of rehabilitation, and reduces the chance of another injury.
What musculoskeletal problems can it be used for?
Acute musculoskeletal injuries
Acute arthritis, Arthritis chronica (acute and chronic arthritis)
Rheumatoid arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis) I. II. and III. group
Osteoarthrosis (abrasive arthritis / cartilage wear)
Discus hernia (disc herniation)
Chondromalacia patellae (cartilage softening of the kneecap)
Exostosis calcanei (spur)
Epicondilitis lateralis-medialis (tennis, golf elbow)
M. Bechterew (arthritis of the vertebrae)
Muscle contractures / muscle shortening
Achilles tendinitis (inflammation of the Achilles tendon)
Carpal tunnel syndrome (wrist tunnel syndrome)
Lumbago acuta, Ischias (sciatica, low back pain)
Pes planus (flat feet)
Myalgia (muscle gelosis / muscle pain) Superficial, deep
Why is it safe to use Safe Laser for masseurs and therapists?
Safe Laser is recommended for additional therapeutic treatments for masseurs, physiotherapists and physiotherapists.
To increase the effectiveness of existing treatments and to introduce new therapies, which opens up new business prospects.
They can offer additional healing alternatives to existing patients and generate significant new guests.
Of course, our partner program also offers extremely favorable opportunities.
Own work tool for treating and rehabilitating your hands!
Yvette Broch (Győr ETO)
Magyarics Zoé (MLSZ)
What is ?
Physical vascular therapy also affects areas that the drug does not! Coordinates the function of the main and micro vessels.
In addition to Safe Laser, there may be another highly effective therapeutic additional treatment to broaden the clientele.
BEMER therapy is recommended for the prevention and additional treatment of diseases and conditions that result from, appear in association with, or cause complications of impaired microcirculation due to poor vascular movement. The purpose of the BEMER therapeutic device is to increase the limited frequency of contraction of small and very small precapillary arterioles (<100 microns), thereby improving blood distribution in the capillary network of the microcirculatory system.
Official medical device
License number: 0483
in massage therapy
BEMER devices improve the conveying movements of small and very small blood vessels. This leads to adequate blood distribution in the network of the smallest blood vessels. Thus, BEMER is an effective therapeutic option for many diseases and health problems.
Good blood circulation is the key
Circulation is the supply system of the human body. It provides nutrients and oxygen to tissues and organs. At the same time, it removes and cleans the resulting slag. 75% of this process takes place in the smallest blood vessels, the so-called microcirculation. Bemer acts as a control center for health and well-being. Vasomation is the “pulsating movement” of the smallest blood vessels, which distributes blood in the microcirculation area according to current local needs. Physical and mental performance, healing and recovery processes, and a significant number of diseases are directly related to microcirculation and microscopic metabolism. BEMER specifically stimulates limited vasomotion and thereby improves microcirculation.
Disruption of microcirculation
The microcirculation also follows the basic laws of life and weakens with age. However, this process is accelerated in many people by adverse environmental effects, bad habits, and unhealthy lifestyles. Toxins found in our environment, noise, stress, lack of sleep and exercise, unhealthy or one-sided nutrition, nicotine and alcohol consumption adversely affect microcirculation.
The consequences of poor microcirculation are: weakening of the immune system, becoming more susceptible to infections, declining performance, deteriorating well-being, slowing recovery, and ultimately increasing the likelihood of circulatory diseases such as heart attack or stroke.
Indications – physical therapy within patients
BEMER therapy is recommended for the prophylactic and adjunctive treatment of diseases and complaints caused by or associated with impaired microcirculation due to poor vasomotion. Examples of such illnesses and complaints are:
chronic wound healing disorder
chronic degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system
chronic metabolic disorder (eg diabetes mellitus, fat metabolism disorder)
organ failure (eg hepatic dysfunction, multiple organ dysfunction)
polyneuropathy caused by diabetes mellitus or after cancer treatment
peripheral arterial occlusive diseases
chronic fatigue (eg in patients with chronic exercise or multiple sclerosis)
acute and chronic pain
conditions that cause a limited quality of life
Of course, it is essential to consider and adhere to the contraindications!
In case of illness, always seek the opinion of a specialist who knows the therapy.
“Over the past few months, we have successfully applied BEMER therapy on a daily basis to our U19 age group before training. Once the players have done the intense training work, the therapy is applied after the training for faster recovery. We see how great the 2 x 8 minute treatments a day have on a player’s performance and level of regeneration. The benefits are quite clear and not just for sports. Since our players don’t have too much free time, it’s very convenient for them that the treatments last a short time. In addition, BEMER is used effectively as a preventive and rehabilitative tool, for example, for the intensive treatment of ligament tears, muscle contractions, bruises, trauma or local edema. ”
“Whether it’s dealing with minor injuries or recovering faster after an exhausting match or workout, BEMER has always supported us in recent years to quickly regain the good condition we need to overcome challenges.”
“Anyone who wants to win a snowboard race has to provide 100%. BEMER not only helps to optimize my workouts, but also supports them during the necessary regeneration phases ”(www.daniela-meuli.ch)
No Blog Posts found
- About us
- Adatkezelési tájékoztató – EN
- ÁSZF – EN
- Bemer devices
- BEMER RENT
- Brain-boosting tea
- Circulation promoter tea
- Cleaning | maintenance
- Cosmetics care
- Dental and oral diseases
- Employment opportunities
- For Athletes
- FOR VETERINARIANS
- Health Guard tea
- Herbal teas
- Home Page
- How does Safe Laser cure?
- Masseurs and Naturopaths, Wellness hotels
- Medical consultation
- Megtisztító tea en
- Migraine relief tea
- Mother’s milk tea
- Musculoskeletal disorders, injuries
- Partner program
- Respiratory comfort tea
- Rheuma tea
- Safe Laser
- Safe Laser rent
- Shape Former tea blend
- Skin diseases
- Sleepyhead tea
- Sleepyhead tea for winter evenings
- Sport injuries
- Sütikezelési szabályzat – EN
- Testing general products
- Thank you for booking an appointment!
- Thank you for your interest!
- Thank you for your message!
- Treatable Diseases
- Tummy tea
- Why do we recommend it?
- Women’s tea
Archives by Subject:
- No categories