Therapeutic effects of Safe laser treatment:
Improved blood circulation
Soft-laser therapy significantly promotes the formation of new capillaries (tiny blood vessels) in damaged tissues. More capillaries can deliver more blood to the damaged areas, which speeds up healing and regeneration processes, so wounds heal faster and scar formation is reduced.
The pain relief effect of laser therapy is based on several biological processes:
DO NOT treat painful areas of unknown origin!
- Safe Laser devices can be used on examined patients and on their diseases which were diagnosed by a doctor.
- Only a competent person over the age of 18 can use the lasers!
- For infants and young children, do not use the method of lighting the nostril due to the relatively strong light, which can irritate the eyes!
- With pregnant women, the abdomen and the nostril and with infants, the irradiation of soft spot is prohibited due to the (possibly dangerous) increase in vascular congestion !!!
- Do not use the device on people with severe blood clotting problems!
- Do not light: the area of malignant tumors, the area of the thyroid gland and breast, and the fungal skin areas.
- Direct light of coloured moles can be dangerous as it is considered a cancer-preventing condition.
Do not intentionally use lasers in the eyes and around the eyes!